We’re in the master bedroom today talking about marriage and couple hood. Janeen talks about the importance of putting your relationship first, and shares how couples counseling can help you create more peace in your home while raising a child with autism.
In this episode you will discover:
- Why peace in the home starts with the relationship between the parents.
- Janeen’s experience in couples counseling as a therapist AND a client.
- How grief is connected to our well-being as a couple.
- How to find a counselor who’s the right fit.
- A FREE downloadable, PDF notes page “How Autism Parents Can Benefit From Couples Counseling.”